November 9, 2015

End of the year

Hi guys,
It's been a long time since the last i wrote something to you.
There are no more events for this year and it's the time to train hard for the upcoming year, but first i want you to know about the results i got in the last competitions.
In the last months i travelled around Europe to follow the Pwa and Efpt tour. I've been in Sylt, Germany, for the last pea event of the year, where unlucky we didn't compete due to the absence of wind. After that i moved to Holland, in Brouwersdam, for and efpt event, where i finished 17th.
The last efpt event of the year took place in France, in Sic Four. I managed to finished in the top 10, as i got a 9th place. I'm happy about my year, i also qualified 12 in the final efpt ranking. I'm looking forward for Cape Town, i'll spend there the next 4 months to train for the next year.













No comments:

Post a Comment